Spring Weekend Specials with Breakfast
3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS
$179 plus tax (2 nights)
Price includes 4 breakfast vouchers good for the weekend. Includes Standard Room for 2 adults & 2 children up to 12 years old.
- April 7-8 (Feis at the Beach)
- April 14-15 (War at the Jersey Shore, Elks Easter Egg Hunt, Wildwood Jaycees Egg Hunt)
- April 21-22 (ECC Cheerleading Shore Show Down, Waves of Grace Women’s Retreat)
- April 28-29 (Wild Half Race Series Weekend)
- May 5-6 (Tournament of the Bands, Morey’s Piers Boardwalk Bunk Down)
- May 12-13 (Spring Car Show, Gymnastics, Tall Cedars Convention & Mother's Day Weekend)
- May 19-20 (Captain Kidd Pirate Day, Knights of Columbus Convention, Murder Mystery Weekend, Wildwood Spring Food Truck Fest, Methodist Conference)
Extend your stay for an additional night for only $60. Extend your check-out time to 6 pm for $40. Additional guests beyond 4 per room are $12 per night. $100 deposit required to confirm reservation and occupancy.
Spring Mid-Week Specials with Breakfast
April 2 - June 8
4 days - 3 nights $189
5 days - 4 nights $239
6 days - 5 nights $279
Includes 2 breakfast vouchers each morning.
Additional guests beyond 4 per room are $12 per night (includes breakfast).
$100 deposit required to confirm reservation and occupancy.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS: A full rental payment is required to confirm reservation. In case of cancellation, we are happy to refund 75% of your deposit if notified at least 2 weeks before arrival date. No refunds within the last two week period. Full deposit may be applied to a later date, depending upon availability, if vacation is re-booked at time of cancellation. There are no refunds on early check-outs, no-shows, or weather. Refunds may not be applied to the next season.
PAYMENTS: Your balance is payble at check-in in cash.
PARKING: There is space for one car per unit, regardless of the size or type of accommodation. Ample free street parking is available nearby.
PLEASE NOTE: All reservations are subject to confirmation and are subject to strikes, failure of guests to vacate or causes and conditions beyond our control. This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Misrepresentation voids reservation and forfeits deposit. Not responsible for articles lost or stolen in rooms or on premises. Requests for a specific room number or floor preference is noted but not guaranteed. Offer is limited to families and couples only.